Please follow the steps below to use your candle safely, there is further information on the label on the underside of the candle.
- Do not leave burning candles unattended
- Do not burn a candle for longer than 4 hours
- Burn candles out of reach of children and pets
- Always leave at least 10cm between burning candles
- Do not burn candles on or near anything that can catch fire, such as curtains or wall hangings.
- Do not leave lit candles in a draught
- Trim the wick to around 5mm before lighting
- Do not burn candles all the way down, leave around 5mm of wax in the container
- Snuff out the candle, rather than blowing out
- Keep the wax pool clear and clear of matches or debris to avoid flaring/catching fire
Please get in touch if you have any further questions.